Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A few of our favorite things...

Here is a little taste at what we have "in store"... so to speak :)

Keep in mind that we carry a lot of products...
so I might have to make this more than one post!

Lets start with the basics from our own collection...
pillows!
(lots and lots of Pillows of every shape and size)

Monogrammed Glassware... pints, wine goblets (pictured), champagne glasses, bucket glasses, decanters, vases, pitchers, and apothecary jars.
(This picture was taken from my friend, Lynne's Bridal Shower... they made pretty darn cute favors... especially since the shower was at a vineyard!)

Monogrammed Kleenex Box Covers...

Now...on to the retail goods!
Totes, Cosmetics, Duffels, Handbags...
(I love this photo... it was actually the luggage from our annual girls trip to the Sisters Rodeo! My friends are quite supportive... and have fantastic taste if I do say so myself!)

Monogrammed Silk/Cashmere blend Pashminas & Cashmere Scarves
Monogrammed Yoga Mats...
Collection of Antique Ginger Jars... These are amazing one of a kind pieces! One of my personal favorite items we carry. They aren't exactly monogrammable... but they are definitely my style!

Now! A few collections that are quite close to my heart...
These are custom companies that we carry in our gift shop!

Dabney Lee:
Stationary, wall monograms, lucite trays, note pads, cell phone cases, clipboards, memo pads, cake trays, recipe boxes, the list goes on and on...
Love this line...

The Southern Belle Boutique:
Clipboards, laptop cases, phone cases, agenda books, cutting boards, coozies, melamine plates, trays, cube notes, water bottles, and a lot more!



(I had to picture a bunch of the phone cases...
I own 7!! I can't get enough)

Anyway.. that is a taste of what we carry!

You get the idea!


1 comment: